I was told same https://t.co/JskYVu2KZk
Show notes for Episodes 39 – February-March 2020
- Prevalence of colorectal cancer and advanced adenoma in patients with acute diverticulitis – GIE
- Pancreatic tuberculosis: A systematic review of symptoms, diagnosis and treatment – UEGJournal
- Recommendations for Follow-Up After Colonoscopy and Polypectomy: A Consensus Update by the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer – Gastro
- Risk of progression of Barrett’s esophagus indefinite for dysplasia: Meta-analysis – GIE
- AGA Clinical Pratice Update – Management of Pancreatic Necrosis – Gastro
- Establishing or Exaggerating Causality for the Gut Microbiome: Lessons from Human Microbiota-Associated Rodents – Cell
- Neutropenic Enterocolitis: Clinical Features and Outcomes – Dis Colon Rectum.
- Long-term Risk of Malignancy in Branch-Duct Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms – Gastro
- Increased incidence and Mortality of Gastric Cancer in Immigrant Population from High to Low Regions of Incidence: Systematic Review – CGH
- AGA: Clinical Practice Guidelines on management of Gastric Intestinal Metaplasia – Gastro
#GITwitter, are there hospitals around where wearing a mask inside the hospital is still optional? How is this possible?
Does anyone know a virologist?