- Clinically significant serrated polyp detection rates and risk for postcolonoscopy colorectal cancer: data from the New Hampshire Colonoscopy Registry – GIE
- Polyps seen but not removed during index colonoscopy: an underestimated inefficiency in endoscopy practice. – GIE
- Fecal Microbiota transplant is a good treatment for recurrent C.difficile and there were several randomized clinical trials showing it’s efficacy, mostly small, but with really good results.
Please send me comments, suggestions to info@gipearls dot com. If you could also leave a good review on iTunes or your podcatcher of choice – this would go a long way.
Really cool! I wonder if the whole colon needs to be “acidified” now. And if vinegar from my pantry will pass “medi… https://t.co/a35v5b2EuF
Episode 56 – New Short Format
- Once-only colonoscopy or two rounds of faecal immunochemical testing 2 years apart for colorectal cancer screening: preliminary report of a randomised controlled trial – Lancet Gastro Hep
- Vedolizumab is associated with a lower risk of Serious Infectious than Anti-Tumor Factors Agents in Older Adults – CGH
please feel free to add your comments on https://gipearls.com/category/podcast/ – just select the episode and leave comments on the bottom of the page.
Otherwise see you on twitter @GI_Pearls