This is an ever – evolving list of stuff that I feel still does not have a clear answer. If you disagree or have another one to contribute – hit me up on twitter or email, and I’ll credit you.
- When do you scope a bleeder?
- Post-ERCP pancreatitis – does Indomethacin prevent it?
- How bad is Barrett’s and what’s the follow up for it?
- Alcoholic Hepatitis – Should we give Steroids?
- Are PPIs killing us all?
- Does screening for esophageal cancer make a difference?
- Are antibiotics necessary for most patients with Ischemic Colitis? ( I feel that everyone gets them)
- Do you need to stop anticoagulants for screening colonoscopy?