Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Show Notes for November 2019 – Episode 36
- Detection of Various Microplastics in Human stool – Annals of int Med
- Herpes Zoster in Tofacitinib: Risk is Further Increased with Glucocorticoids but not Methotrexate – Arthritis Care Res
- Fatty Liver Disease Caused by High-Alcohol-Producing Klebsiella pneumoniae – Cell
- Incidence of and Risk Factors for Hepatic Encephalopathy in a Population-Based Cohort of Americans – Hepatology Communications
- FFP transfusion in patients with cirrhosis and coagulopathy: effect on conventional coagulation tests and thrombomodulin-modified thrombin generation – J Hepatol.
- Effect of Chromoendoscopy in the proximal colon on Colorectal neoplasia detection in Lynch syndrome: A multicenter randomized controlled trial. – GIE
- Terminology, Molecular featuers, Epidemiology, and Management of Serrated Colon neoplaisa.
- Providing data for serrated polyp detection rate benchmarks – GIE
- Management of Nonvariceal Upper GI bleeding: Guideline recommendations from the International Consensus Group – Ann of Int Med
- Efficacy of Prophylactic Hemoclips in prevention of delayed post-polypectomy Bleeding in patients with large colonic polyps – Gastro
- Clip Closure Prevents Bleeding After Endoscopic resection of large colon polyps in a randomized trial – Gastro