Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Show Notes for September 1-15 2017 Episode 009
- Asthma Is Associated With Subsequent Development of Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Population-based Case–Control Study – CGH
- Laboratory predictors of bleeding and the effect of platelet and RBC transfusions on bleeding outcomes in the PLADO trial – Blood
- Therapeutic endoscopy-related GI bleeding and thromboembolic events in patients using warfarin or direct oral anticoagulants: results from a large nationwide database analysis – Gut
- Major Bleeding Risk During Anticoagulation with Warfarin, Dabigatran, Apixaban, or Rivaroxaban in Patients with Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation. – J of Managed Care & Spec Pharm
- Oral administration of conditioned medium obtained from mesenchymal stem cell culture prevents subsequent stricture formation after esophageal submucosal dissection in pigs. – GIE
- High Dietary Intake of Specific Fatty Acids Increases Risk of Flares in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis in Remission During Treatment With Aminosalicylates – CGH
- The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Inherited Polyposis Syndromes – Dis of Col and Rectum.
- Measurement Bias of Polyp Size at Colonoscopy – Dis of Col and Rectum.
- Chronic Pancreatitis and Pancreatic Cancer Risk: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis – Am J Gastro.
- Rural and Urban Residence During Early Life is Associated with Risk of Inflammatory Bowel Disease – AmJGastro
- What’s new in Rome IV – Neurogastro & Motility
- Fecal Calprotectin Levels Predict Histological Healing in Ulcerative Colitis – IBD Journal
- Weight and Metabolic Outcomes 12 Years after Gastric Bypass – NEJM