Three old men yelling at each other.
I call this paper a case of collaboration “department/division diarrhea” ( haven’t read might be good…don’t know)… https://t.co/SklmLflZ5i
Is anyone going to use Rifabutin-based Hpylori as first line? This study compared Rifabutin/Amoxi/PPI vs Amoxi/PPI.… https://t.co/mFFcgayQD3
One of the papers reviewed… https://t.co/Y4MPnDmqfB
Show notes for Episodes 43 – September 2020
- Levels of Vitamin D are low after Crohn’s disease is established but not before – CGH
- Rapid recurrence of EOE activity after successful treatment in the observational phase of a randomised trial. – CGH
- Clinical outcomes of adults with eosinophilic esophagitis with severe stricture. – GIE
- Quality of Colonoscopy: A Comparison Between Gastroenterologists and Nongastroenterologists – Dis of colon & Rectum.
- A Novel Score to Predict Esophageal Varices in Patients with Compensated Advanced Chronic Liver Disease – DDS
- Outcomes of Gallbladder Polyps and Their Association With Gallbladder Cancer in a 20-Year Cohort – JAMA Network
- Discordance Between Patient-Reported Outcomes and Mucosal Inflammation in Patients With Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis – CGH
- Rifabutin-Based triple therapy for Hpylori Eradication – Annals of IM
- Does Gastric Bypass Improve Glycemic Control Beyond the Effect of Weight Loss? – NEJM
- Regression of Fibrosis Stage With Treatment Reduces Long-Term Risk of Liver Cancer in Patients w/ Hemochromatosis Caused by Mutation in HFE – CGH